Note: This recipe makes 10 enchiladas, I normally prepare all 10 but only bake 5. I stick the other 5 in the freezer for another meal. I just make the sauce and bake them once they're thawed.
1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 c. water
2 c. cooked rice
16 oz. refried beans
2 c. shredded cheese, divided (I use Mexican)
10 - 8 in. flour tortillas
16 oz. salsa
10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1. Brown meat, drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in rice. Cook and stir until liquid is gone.
3. Spread beans on tortillas, add meat mixture, and cheese. Place seam side down in a greased 13x9 dish.
4. Combine salsa and soup. Pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.