From the book Weight Watchers: Make It in Minutes: Easy Recipes in 15,20,and 30 Minutes
- 1 pound thin-sliced skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 (14 ½ ounce) can dried tomatoes, with their juice
- 5 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Sprinkle the chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the chicken until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side; transfer to a plate.
- Add the shallots and garlic to the skillet and cook until the shallots are soft, about 1 minute Stir in the vinegar; continue to cook until the vinegar evaporates, about 30 seconds.
- Add the wine, tomatoes, olives, and capers.
- Simmer, uncovered, until the sauce thickens slightly, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the basil.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and cook about 1 minute longer to heat through.
Serve the chicken over your favorite thin-strand pasta with a tossed green salad on the side.