From: Martha Stewart Everyday Food
I saw this on the Everyday Food show on PBS, it looked so good that I tried it out and it was great. There is a video on marthastewart.com site that shows how to make it- just type in the recipe in the recipe finder search box on the site.
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1 pound), cut into large florets
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Season chicken with coarse salt and ground pepper. Cook chicken, skin side down, until skin is browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip chicken and cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Place cauliflower around chicken, turning to coat in pan juices; season with salt and pepper. Transfer skillet to oven and roast until chicken is cooked through and cauliflower is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in parsley, vinegar, and capers.